SOA ImpACT 2022

2 Likes

way to narrow it down there, buddy.

2 Likes

I’m not going to name any names, but there were two teams that attended the conference for us and only 1 team that actually spent more than 45 seconds tending the booth.

Then I spent 40 minutes or so alone with a stupid mini-golf sign on my neck outside of a locked exhibit hall while the team that was supposedly hosting the event drank, ate, and was merry at a bar upstairs. I’m not sure how the potential mini-golfers were supposed to find those guys not at the right place, in the middle of a crowd of people, on the wrong floor - but I digress.

Oh then there was a “problem” with the Uber where 4 out of 6 attendees left without the last 2 to catch the jet home. The last 2 then called an Uber driver that got lost at the aiport and arrived 30 minutes late (my account executive and myself were those people). By the time I got home I was so mad that I bawled in front of my husband and kids.

I don’t even care that one of the people on the trip was an actuary and might see this. Hi person that I’m never speaking to again! It wasn’t fun while it lasted.

6 Likes

:therethere:

1 Like