Single

I’m down.

Gay couple a couple of doors down would prove you wrong on this. Old dude, kinda flabby, younger guy kinda round. (side note I am disappointed in them as I live in a semi-rural area of ohio, and their strong Trumpian support leaves me hanging alone against the local mob.)

I think there is a bit of sarcasm in this thread

all the gay men in my life were no where near the six pack club, cant think of one

I know a couple. Mostly they’re single.

John – do you like beards? One of my gay friends (who is otherwise pretty hot) has grown an AMAZING pandemic beard. He looks like a buff Santa.

A straight friend of mine joined a “gay” gym for motivation. Turned out great. He’s now in great shape because he didn’t want to be the “fattest guy there.”

:popcorn:

He figured there were a lot of guys there who were in really great shape and weren’t typical gym meatheads.

He patterned his workouts and diet after what some of the guys there did and he looks fantastic now.

He made some really good friends.

Asking for a friend named… uh… Ron F Nill… yeah, that’s it.

2 Likes

They have gay gyms now?
And how did your friend get a membership?

temporary covid beard I can deal…permanent beard… I’d have to see. lol

:rofl:

probably just gay friendly.
We have a Barry’s Bootcamp here. Both male instructors are gay. Basically part time model-ish. One has 300k insta followers.

Oh, I’d like pics for this regardless :heart_eyes:

My straight housemate joined a gay-friendly gym and he took his own towel (which happened to be pink). It took him a few visits before he found out that pink towels had special significance at that gym.

I would, too, but since the pandemic I’ve only seen him briefly on zoom a couple of times, and didn’t think to take a screenshot.

1 Like

There are several gyms in the Chelsea section of NYC that have a large gay clientele.

I think that’s because there’s no other clientele in Chelsea…

He doesn’t live there, but works near there.