Single

Bored. But just putting it out there. It’s actually one of the less emotional breakups, as many of the concerns are mutual. Won’t get into details, but a lot to sort out. we’re not married but own a house together. Luckily for us, the housing market is HOT, so hopefully we both profit some.

Otherwise, as a single gay man, I am returning from suburban house life back to luxury apartment city life. I don’t mind. I get nostalgic of city life. I may even leave the city I’m in and travel to other cities to try things out, particularly the cliched gay mecca - west hollywood.

I’m in my 30s, so partying it up during this single period sounds freeing. Maybe I’ll find a zaddy.

That’s all. All the closeted ao gay ppl holler for questions.

3 Likes

Too much quarantine time together?

Nah, actually we do well during quarantine. We’re not very interactive anymore. And I can sense that he’s not getting happier over time, resulting in more and more drinking.

Call me old fashioned, but I actually want to be with someone that enjoys me as much as I enjoy them.

1 Like

Don’t settle for any less - you deserve that.

Sorry for the breakup. I’ve found that if you’re not married, nobody seems to give a s— about your breakups, but they can be just as hard.

Sorry for the breakup, even if it is less emotional than others you’ve been through. I hope you both make it through and are better for the relationship, and the completion of the relationship.

:hugs:

Also, zaddy? Zoo daddy?

Urban Dictionary defines a Zaddy as “a really handsome guy who is very appealing and looks really fashionable. He has to have swag and sex appeal and look sexy and attractive.”

A zaddy is usually hot, and rich. As opposed to the traditional sugar daddy, who is rich, but fugly.

huh. But where does the “z” part come in? Zucker daddy? (Zucker = Sugar in German)

Apparently from a song title:
"Zaddy " originated from a 2016 Ty Dolla $ign song by the same name. … While a daddy is an attractive older man, a zaddy is a man “with swag” who is attractive and also fashionable. It appears that it has less to do with age.

Never heard of it though

Oddie is my zaddy (well, he would be, but alimony).

Maybe I’m a Zady.

funny, phonetically, zaide, which I would pronounce the same way is Grandfather in Yiddish - well long a as in Able, is that short A as in Daddy?

Please document your journey kthx.

1 Like

drgs and sx

good that you got that sweet sweet covid vaccine. sex it up!

2 Likes

gotta get that summer gay bod first. been hitting the gym hard.

abs are made in the kitchen!

actually if you’re gay you just have permanent abs

Is that what you are gonna do when you get it?

2 Likes

:woman_shrugging:t2:

straight guy dad bod is so much easier to achieve

3 Likes