Secret Sith - Game Thread

I thought Policy Peak was going to be Use the Force, and Investigate was going to be Jedi Mind Control.

That seemed to complicate things unnecessarily for players who are unfamiliar with the movies, so I made the executive decision to use the terms from the original game.

That’s the Empire for you . . . lazy, lazy, lazy.

There you go making it easier for the Siths, again.

Well there is always only 2 Sith so how complicated do they need to make it? But you’d think that after all this time the Sith might just notice a little pattern with their apprentice program.

sounds like something the 3rd sith would say

1 Like

Sounds like something Vader might say.

LOL didn’t we already have this conversation?

I am fairly certain the mod confirmed THIS is the game where every player is Vader.

Sorry to be a wet blanket asking boring questions about the rules, but at this point, am I supposed to be voting?

Also, anyone want to offer any strategy pointers?

Yes, JSM as Master nominated MA to be General, so everyone needs to vote to either pass or fail the proposed govt.

How many votes are we waiting on? It seems like all but 2 players have posted since JSM’s nomination.

Now we are waiting on one, but he may still be trying to figure out what dinosaurs have to do with anything.

Sorry everyone. Forgot to vote and got distracted

Vote as you see it. No reason to pass any particular pair right now, nor is there any reason to fail it either.

From a certain point of view.

Fell for the old Jedi Mind Trick, have ya?

We have a government:

x x x x x 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Rnd El MR GEN Pol JSM NA IPD Ken AI JB MA SM LY YT
1 1 1 7 P P F P P P P P P P

JSM - MA do not post in this thread until I announce the results of the govt.

Oh holy shit, I’m going to be struggling with this. So… 1-10 are the people who voted, with their secret game names. Rnd is Round. What are EI, MR, GEN, and Pol?

EL = ELection – after the 3rd failed election, the next policy (Pol) in the deck will be enacted

MR = “MasteR”
GEN = GENeral

Pol = Policy: R = Rebel (good); I = Imperial (bad)

EL is election number (in case there are failed elections).

MR is the number of the Master (JSM is player 1)

Gen is the number of the General (MA is player 7)

Pol is the policy (R or I) that is passed by the govt

P/F is how each player voted. (pass/fail)