Secret Sith - Game Thread

Perfect.

The lead Sith is like Doc. Marty McFly is like Vader. McFly is being trained by Doc to take over for him, but if Doc were to have an untimely demise then McFly would be the only one with the power of time travel.

Now rather than being Generally good, they instead went back in time and got the powers of the dinosaurs from Jurassic Park. All of them. And they want to release these Jurassic powers on the hapless rebels who think dinosaurs had feathers instead of leathery skin.

Hope that clears it up for you.

2 Likes

perfect

Dinosaurs had feathers people! How hard is that for you all to understand?!??!?!

No, they had scales. Like chicken feet.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
About what one would expect from an Imperial fix . . .

Look, the same people saying this also have said that Pluto is no longer a planet. Why would you believe anything else that the “scientific” “community” has to offer if they don’t even know their planets???

=snort!=

Vader McFly getting off on Barney

Calvin Vader?

Man the sith lords are really making themselves known today with their dino-dud facts

Lucy and MA to the top of my list!

and everyone else you mean

I think I’m related to Interplanet Janet . . .

Sounds like A Good Place

Let’s not bring religion into this.

Lucy, now you really know you are a player as you’ve made one of IPDs lists!

3 Likes

IPD has had a heckler on her list at one point, though.

?

So… rules clarification. Questions in bold.

1. There are imperial policies and rebel policies.
  2. They are in a deck of cards, and each turn, one gets chosen. (via methods I think I understand)
  3. The rebel policies don’t do anything except add up towards a rebel win.
  4. The imperial policies change the game.

So, after one Imperial policy has been played, the current master (the one who has just played the card, or the next one?) gets to choose policy peek or investigate a player.

Does every subsequent master get to do that, until another imperial policy is played, or just that one? I’m guessing just the one, based on
after the second car, the other power is used. (by the master who plays that card or the next master?)

I assume the special election only happens that one time?

Are assassinations only once per card, too?

The one who just played the card. Only the one who played the Imperial card gets the executive power.

Yes, only one special election.

Yes, assasinations are once per Imperial card.

1 Like

The master that helped get the policy passed.

Just the one time.

Yes . . . and yes.

Note that after the special election, the next Master to head the Council will the next player that would’ve done so had the special election not taken place.

2 Likes

I thought we got to Use the Force in this game . . .