SECRET HITLER--The Fall of The Dawn

I usually prefer the 1-6, 2-7… approach so we don’t end up with 5-6, 6-? later on. But given that I’m #6 this time, it doesn’t make a difference to me either way.

I just want to let everyone know that I am a liberal.

I don’t trust anyone who uses 0s as Os

I like letting players pick their own chancellor from the back half. A fixed order gives a lot of cover while a self selection gives us at least some information.

I don’t love scheduling it all in advance because it makes it easier for fascist to plan. So next President shouldn’t necessarily pick 9 IMO.

So, that said I nominate Doctor Who.

Yeah, this is going to be messy for a bit. Can we multi-quote?

Although, the bolding will be much easier it looks like.

Noted.

Please PM your vote to me. Note that including the Ja or Nein in the subject will make it far easier for me to cross-check for accuracy.

1. @J0EBL0W
  2. @IPD
  3. @Doctor_Who
  4. @A_Student
  5. @John.S.Mill
  6. @YankeeTripper
  7. @Mountainhawk
  8. @soyleche
  9. @BruteForce
  10. @MayanActuary

Agree.

And I just realized I can’t look back in the past threads to see how players played in the past.

For the noobs, I’ve generally been cautious in the past and don’t throw out accusations unless I’m 99% sure.

To multi-quote, just go back to the post you want to quote, select what part you’d like to quote*, and click the “QUOTE” button that appears above the selection.

*If you’d like to quote the whole thing, after doing the above, simply click the “Quote” button in the editor window–that will automatically include the whole post.

As pointed out elsewhere, quoting the entire post that is “right above” yours will automatically “negate” the quoted material.

Ok, so I learned (was taught) how to multi-quote. No particular reason I quoted these two posts, except there full of wisdom.

*they’re

If only autocorrect can capture grammatical misspellings.

You can do inner and outer quotes as well if you just highlight everything

This does not track with my recollection at all.

Hasn’t IPD been Hitler like 6 times now?

At least.

The mod certainly wouldn’t make me Hitler again

Hey mod, for future @ ing, can you reorder to be in player order? That will make it easier to know order and be less confusing. Thx.

Just sitting here waiting for results…

It’ll be taken under advisement.

I actually numbered the list to be sure that I got everyone. Using the @ feature as a way to “conveniently” let everyone know an action is needed. So the order in the post shouldn’t matter to accomplish that purpose.