SECRET HITLER--The Fall of The Dawn

NICE TRY HITLER.

Now I know you’ve told at least one lie. I’m Liberal.

Today I learned that you can highlight the text you want to quote, and it’ll do it for you. Still getting used to the new forum.

Or not.

That’s what I was thinking…

So we are just waiting for @Mountainhawk to show up, right?

I can already see which team is going to lose.

ITA. I gotta remember the power of @ for games like this. :grimacing:

:swear:

Hmm… :anger: maybe?

Nope, not sure what to use in place of the angry red emoji. Just know I’m angry! (At the fascist loving mod that is)

You can, with the exception of quoting the entire post immediately preceding your post.

Noobs generally play the same from my experience, which even when liberal they sometimes try to be ambiguous. JSM fitting into that profile early on

This new format is going to take some time to get used to

Alright. Liberal Mountainhawk checking in. Unless anyone has a different plan or preference, I’ll plan on nominating Doctor Who because he’s the furthest from being President, so we should start getting his liberal or fascist preferences on the record.

West coast liberal YT checking in, be back in bit if we have a nomination.

If you quote the entirety of the quote directly above you, it’ll remove the quote automatically. It’s annoying and complained by many already.

So you agree I’m a liberal.

I agree that your noob status temporarily mitigates the fascist-friendly posts you’ve made in this thread so far

WHAT

I’m fine with this. I don’t think we’ve come up with a better early game strategy.