Secret Hitler - Hitler Strikes Back game thread

I just want everyone to know that we are not waiting on me. This may be the last time it happens this game, that’s why it is important to point out. You’re welcome.

I got good news and bad news.

The bad news is you haven’t shot Hitler. The good news is you haven’t shit a liberal.

We’re waiting on two votes, and with the holiday, it sounded like those votes may come tomorrow.

Shitting a liberal sounds painful.

And fascists are always pushing for more strategery when there isn’t information from which to strategerize.

Takes note on IPD

So is shitting liberally.

That was an unfortunate typo. I would edit my post, but I don’t want to be accused of being a fascist (lovin mod).

that sounds amazing actually

I thought fascist and mod were synonyms in this game.

I voted.

You can set that as a title by your username, to save time…

:slight_smile:

There has been an election.

Some votes were counted. Others were ignored.

SM and JB no posting until I figure out how to present results from the election. And the policy which you will shortly see.

x x x x x 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Rnd El Pr Ch Pol SM YT JSM NA IPD JB Ken
1 1 1 6 x j j j j n J j

To be completely transparent, Ken’s vote was for some Yahoo combo of VA/JB. Clearly, an uninformed voter.

IPD hitler confirmed

IPD is always Hitler. Its kind of a thing here.

this moderator seems biased

The election was fraudulent! I’m going to file several dozen law suits and repeat the phrase enough times to convince everyone.

Heckler throwing around the fraud card, must be from OAN

I hope we didn’t use dominion voting systems to tabulate

I’m only calculating a 5.5%* chance of getting this result. There was obviously collusion going on.

*Assuming a 50% chance of a person picking “ja” - which, since there were only the two options, is obviously what we would expect.

:notes:Jeopardy theme :notes: