Secret Harkonnen--The Spice of Life

Sorry, 2 to choose from. Would have edited my previous post, but apparently that makes some people suspicious.

So just to write it down, the current claim on the policies drawn is:
LLI
III

So 2L and 4I. Meaning, the deck is allegedly 4L and 7I.

YT hasn’t actually claimed yet

Do you have me on ignore BF?

Uh oh. Discord in Spice World already.

1 Like

huh, my eyes skipped right over that post. Sorry!

Just need to focus your vision.

2 Likes

Still thinking about whether to nominate AS or YT.

Assuming AS told the truth about his cards dealt, there’s at least a reasonable chance YT got a III deal. Both of their Governors would have had no choice in the matter assuming truthfulness so far.

If AS told the truth, ~33% chance I got III.

Assuming we both told the truth ~21% change the next deal is III.

Seems like i am the obvious choice. I passed LL confirmed by JB. So the only real options for me to be bad are for me to be dealt LLL and lie about it or both JB are bad guys. The LLL deal is very unlike!y given the initial makeup of the deck.

Or you can pick the guy who just passed an I policy.

Just an FYI for those who havent read the rules (looking at you SM) the Baron aka Hitler knows his buddy in a 5 person game.

Well if you got LLL even if unlikely is there anything to be gained by claiming LLI?

Either you are Atredies and got LLI and are truthful or you are Harkonnen and didn’t want to give JB any cred by letting him chose L from LI.

umm, so you agree with me that the way i would say LLI deal when it was a LLL deal is if i was a bad guy. Which is what i said. But, i am truthfu!.

Ps. I changed cred to credit in the quote so the software wouldnt say i edited the post.

i nominate A Student

Valid nom. vote Vote VOTE!!!

And . . . waiting on one some poster to vote.

VOTE!!! Vote vote …

Results are in. Another unanimous decision:

. . . . . 01 02 03 04 05
Rnd Elect Emp GoA L / I AS YT AI JB BF
01 01 01 04 L C C C C C
02 01 02 05 I C C C C C
03 01 03 01 ?? C C C C C

ArthurItas and A_Student should not post in the thread until their policy has been announced.

POLICY ENACTED

Landsraad

J0EBL0W is now Emperor. Please post your nomination for the Governor of Arrakis.

So, who spills the beans first? It has been done both ways now.