Secret Harkonnen--The Spice of Life

Well that’s - what is it the kids call it these days? Oh, yeah - sus.

1 Like

I was given LLI. Passed LL.

I gave the instruction to pass as many L policies as possible when i voted. It might have been useful to get info on JB, but without an exec action, i wanted an L if possible.

@J0EBL0W do you confirm AS claim that he passed you LL?

I nominate the Brute Squad, er Brute Force

Can you translate that table for those of us in the peanut gallery?

Yes, I can.

I can confirm that I was passed LL

Just waiting on votes from two some players.

Votes are in.

Same story, different Emperor.

. . . . . 01 02 03 04 05
Rnd Elect Emp GoA L / I AS YT AI JB BF
01 01 01 04 L C C C C C
02 01 02 05 ?? C C C C C

YankeeTripper and BruteForce should not post in this thread until the result of their policy has been announced.

Policy Enacted!!

Imperial

YankeeTripper gets to employ an Executive Power.

[looks up the power to be enacted]

YankeeTripper gets to enact the usual action every politician makes. That is, to do nothing.

ArthurItas is now Emperor. Please post your nomination for the Governor of Arrakis.

Side Note: I’ll be offline for the next few hours. So take your time and speculate what’s been happening so far.

Remember that this is for posterity. So, please, try to be honest.

I was passed two Imperial policies. Seems like this happens to me every game! I blame the mod!

Uh…

I was dealt 3 Imperial policies. Imperial loving mod.

WRT to last round. I thought we usually had Governor declare before Emperor? Am I confused on that?

Everyone else has been in government now but me. I won’t nominate JB as he’s up next after me, and BF is ineligible. That leaves me 3 to choose from.

I think someone felt strongly about this in a past game, but it seems we see both orders happen often

I have thought the same thing, which was why I declared first for my turn.