Seahawks Are Still For Real This Time

Well one has to hope. They seem to have a way of winning the games they’re expected to lose and losing the games they’re expected to win, so hopefully they can turn it on against the 49ers.

HEY!!!
:redcard:

Well depending on how Mr.Irrelevant heals, the Hawks may get Josh Johnson who seems like he’s been everybody’s back up QB at some point.

1 Like

Sorry, bro.
We need a win, and Chiefs and Jets won’t be pushovers, either.
(Rams will.)

I mean, do I have to start recording games which might switch to SEA in the 3rd Quarter?

1 Like

OK, I’ll watch this week’s game delayed on NFL Network. Busy that night anyway.

MAYBE the SEA at KC game 12/24.
But not the 1/1 game vs NYJ, as it is on Fox, they have the single game, the morning games are shit (for SoCal area), but SF at LV in the afternoon will be likely broadcast here, unless the LA teams start whining about LV stealing their market.

I get the Ram game on the last weekend.

Feel free to beat the Jets and Chiefs. Honestly, Geno may not make it out the SF game alive. Bosa et. al. have been on a tear lately.

Maybe 49’ers will be overconfident after the beating they put on TB last game. One can hope they don’t get up for the game as it is not as critical for them.

1 Like

Hated division rival where they can clinch the division with a win? Yeah good luck with that.

1 Like

Right now, Broncos own #2 pick. Who would have thunk? Anderson, Carter or Wilson would definitely help the D.

1 Like

I wasn’t serious. The operative word was “hope” as in “dream on”.

1 Like

Nice to see Walker III able to play tonight.

1 Like

This looks like a bad night for the run defense.

McCaffery for 200 tonight?

I may not make it to halftime. 49’ers look sharp and Seattle defence and offence look weak tonight.

Looking like their last game unfortunately.

I had such a bad experience watching the Bengals on TNF earlier this season that I’m not even attempting to watch the Seahawks. Maybe if I was feeling better…. hope they turn it around though.

Going to find a hockey game to watch……

1 Like

You guys gave it a nice shot. Maybe if the interception hadn’t been dropped before halftime it would have been different. Not sure with the 49ers D only giving up 3 points in the 2nd half. That makes a TOTAL of 17 points yielded in the 2nd half of their last 7 games.

Good news for the hawks is they have the 2nd most rookie snaps played this season, a decent record, and plenty of draft picks coming. That’s actually a pretty good spot considering.

Who?

49’ers were clearly the better team. No NFC team will want to meet them in the playoffs!

Hopefully the Seahawks make the most of Denver’s draft picks in the next two years. Geno has struggled in the past three games so he may not get as big a payday as his earlier performances might have merited.

1 Like