RIP thread

Can you edit these links with “descriptive” titles? I think it’s a matter of using square brackets [ ] around the description right before the link address.

Makes no matter…I appreciate both the direction and the drool-free lips.

Can I? I doubt it. I can barely make a coherent post these days. But, for you, VA, one of my most ardent supporters…I’ll give it a try…but all it is is “Page 1”, “Page 2”, et cetera.

There, I fixed it.

In addition to what you said about brackets square going around the description right be fore the link address, the link address needs to be put within (parenthesis). :tmyk:

I think most would find the “Page x” easier to remember where to go back to if they needed to.

TYVM :man_farmer:t3:

RIP Sean Connery.

Insert standard Zardos pic for mpc here

So many great characters. What a loss :sob:

The only actor’s image I associate with James Bond.

RIP

RIP Sir Sean Connery. :cry:

Little known fact, Sean Connery was a bodybuilder when he was young. My friend’s father in law was in a competition with him, has a brochure with both their pictures in it. Connery had no beard, but you could tell it was him even at a young age.

If you want some fun Connery, check out Darby O’Gill and the Little People. It’s on Disney+.

(He sings)

2 Likes

I liked Darby O’Gill. Good stuff.

who was Alex Trebeck?

:cry:

:cry:

Not a surprise but still very sad. Never thought at the time that his Reach for the Top gig would lead to the fame he eventually enjoyed.

RIP :frowning_face:

Anyone archive the Celebrity Death Pool?

A post was split to a new topic: Go Actuary Death Pool