RIP thread

Anyone archive the Celebrity Death Pool?

A post was split to a new topic: Go Actuary Death Pool

sweet! would you object to my moving that post to its own topic, and just pointing to it here?

If you could put a topic in games or what ever that sub forum is that would be cool

Even though he was my #1 still sad to see Alex go.

Agree with YT on both counts.

I moved @Ezekial_Cumberland’s post to its own thread:

Alex Trebek and Sean Connery in the same year. And just 2 years after we lost Turd Ferguson. I’m so sad I should call the rapist.

RIP Chuck Yeager

2 Likes

Est-ray in-way eace-pay to one of the greatest Latin scholars. He died on Christmas at the age of LXXXI, after coming down with COVID and declining rapidly. There will be a Roman Zoomeral in his honor.

Not Mary Ann!!! :cry:

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/30/951518880/mary-ann-from-gilligans-island-dawn-wells-has-died-of-the-coronavirus?utm_term=nprnews&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=npr&utm_medium=social&fbclid=IwAR0FFndecR53LWK6lSUEuJ_Wj9c0zFPXVQCQmzElN32xNW1YoxKTvYY1GYU

RIP Dawn Wells. :cry:

The Movie Star is the only one remaining

RIP Phil Niekro

1 Like

Requiescat In Pace conveniently abbreviates to RIP as well.

Legendary Dodgers manager Tommy Lasorda dead at age 93

1 Like

Joanne Rogers, aka Mrs. Rogers and the inspiration for Queen Sara Saturday, died today.

Legendary musician and convicted murderer Phil Spector has died

RIP Don Sutton

1 Like

another HoFer, this is crazy

not sure he would make the heaven starting rotation just off the deaths the last 12 months

I will put up my team who died in the last 12 months against any other similar period

Coach Tommy Lasorda

OF. Lou Brock, Al Kaline, Claudell iWashington, Dick Allen, Jay Johstone

1B Bob Watson
2B. Joe Morgan
SS. Tony Fernandez
3B Tony Taylor
C Dan Walters, Hal Smith
Inf Horace Clarke, Damaso Garcia,
Utility Bob Linze, Jim Wynn

Pitchers
Whitey Ford
Bob Gibson