RIP extrovertedactuary

Our good friend extro has unfortunately, passed away. Many of you may remember him as a veteran from the exams sections of the old AO.

Most of my sittings coincided with his, so I’ll always remember he was there to support me during stressful times during and after the exam process. Unfortunately, his life was cut short and he is no longer with us. I don’t have too many mutual contacts I can reach so I’m not sure how to process this, so I just decided to post this here in his memory. RIP.

6 Likes

RIP :heart:

Is this for real?

Yes it’s for real. I decided to see what he was up to today, and during my search to try to find him I found out he had passed.

1 Like

terrible news. RIP

That’s too bad. :frowning:

Was he young then? It sounds like he was taking exams at the same time as you.

I remember him from the ao, but I don’t think I knew him in person. Wow, that is sad :frowning:

how did he die?

That’s very sad. RIP.

RIP

He was pretty private about his real life ID so I guess all I can really say is that he passed. I don’t know the circumstances myself, I just stumbled across his obituary when trying to locate him.

ah, my memory is fuzzy about life in general, but i vaguely recall him having some health issues, but don’t really remember what they were. actually not sure he was specific as to what they were.

RIP

with sadness, i note the irony of this with his online name.

To be fair, looking at other people’s shoes is not that extroverted, relative to the rest of the world.

His obituary didn’t state his age?