Regulating Gum ownership

I think Big Red should be outlawed. Juicy Fruit or GTFO! Mint and other berry flavors are also acceptable. What’s next? RaiSINs in my gum? No, thank you!

lol

1 Like

Hubba Bubba over Double Bubble.

Oh, we’re doing parody threads here?

Big Red was the best. No one ever stole it! But seriously Big Red was the best.

1 Like

Gum is disgusting. It should be outlawed entirely like in Singapore

1 Like

Gum is a clear and present danger for those desiring to walk.

2 Likes

I like gum.

1 Like

If you want to make a parity of this thread, go ahead. I have no objection. As for the OP, I’m serious about my chicle-embedment rights.

Also, it’s Friday.

I like nachos.

I had nachos for lunch.

1 Like

Nacho Flavored Gum sounds hideous.

1 Like

Margarita gum could be okay.

That is damn good gum. I could do a commercial for this stuff. Mmmmm, boy that Hennigan’s chew is smooth. And afterwards you don’t even smell. That’s right folks. I just had three shots of Hennigan’s and I don’t smell. Imagine, you can walk around chewing all day. That’s Hennigan’s, the no-smell, no-tell gum.

Say you got a big job interview, and you’re a little nervous. Well throw in a couple sticks of Hennigan’s and you’ll be as loose as a goose and ready to roll in no time. And because it’s odorless, why, it will be our little secret. :notes: h-e-double n…:stop_sign:

2 Likes

I miss Gatorade Gum. They ought to bring that back

3 Likes

RN.

I believe in responsible gum ownership. I even like to chew gum (for the first few minutes). However, there are enough people who use gum carelessly that they spoil it for the rest of the world. This is why I believe in gum-free zones like school campuses.

2 Likes

Gum is a real pain to clean out of carpets, though. All it takes is a few assholes to ruin it for the rest of us.

1 Like

Ricky Bobby for Big Red

Summary

ricky-bobby

1 Like

Ugh these types of threads are the worst. Old farts coming in here with their “In my day we had packs of gum with 5 sticks in there!”. Get with the times people, packs of gum these days have more than five sticks in them. Until the old guard recognize modern packs of gum with 14 pieces (note that I didn’t say sticks) I will never approve of such threads.

1 Like

I’m opposed to gum deregulation.

When you unoutlaw gum then only inlaws have gums.

4 Likes