Redactle

69, 81%

I solved Redactle #936 in 6 guesses with an accuracy of 100.0% and a time of 00:02:58. Play at Redactle #936: The Daily Wikipedia Game

Cheated

Seventeenth century, she, Italian, painter. Can’t name any of those.

cheated

only 18 guesses

I solved Redactle #937 in 29 guesses with an accuracy of 79.3% and a time of 00:03:54. Play at https://redactle.net/

I’ve seen her work at the Wadsworth… I did have to look up how to spell her name

Cheated.

I hadn’t heard of her. I’ll have to look out for her (one of these days I should go to Italy for the art galleries).

I solved Redactle #937 in 44 guesses with an accuracy of 79.5% and a time of 00:13:17. Play at https://redactle.net/en/937

I solved Redactle #938 in 2 guesses with an accuracy of 100.0% and a time of 00:00:57.

Fortunately it was a capital I knew. Quite a few that I don’t know (googling right now!)

2, 100%

2 - 100%

I solved Redactle #938 in 26 guesses with an accuracy of 80.8%

Took me a while to think of Texas.

I solved Redactle #938 in 3 guesses with an accuracy of 100.0% and a time of 00:01:52. Play at https://redactle.net/

I didn’t really think it through enough.

I solved Redactle #938 in 5 guesses with an accuracy of 80.0% and a time of 00:03:46. Play at Redactle #938: The Daily Wikipedia Game

I solved Redactle #938 in 11 guesses with an accuracy of 81.8% and a time of 00:03:25. Play at https://redactle.net/

I solved Redactle #939 in 14 guesses with an accuracy of 85.7% and a time of 00:01:20. Play at https://redactle.net/

21, 81%

Was fully convinced it was a company for a while.

I solved Redactle #939 in 1 guess with an accuracy of 100.0% and a time of 00:03:26.

It looked to be a band with two syllables and when I saw what looked like I do, I do, I do, I do, I do - it came to me. I did have the advantage that they were huge in Australia and the first music album I ever bought was Abba Arrival.

Fun fact I learnt by reading the article - the backward B came from a photoshoot when Benny was holding up his B backwards by mistake and they decided to keep it in.

1 Like

I solved Redactle #939 in 108 guesses with an accuracy of 68.5%

44 - 80%

I solved Redactle #939 in 7 guesses with an accuracy of 100.0% and a time of 00:02:47. Play at Redactle #939: The Daily Wikipedia Game