Random Thoughts

The movie actually has a different character than o in moose. I dunno how to do that on this forum.

møøse

or

MØØSE

did it in Word and copy/paste

I’m getting a new work laptop next week. Current one is going on 4 years old. :abacus:

Holy cow. The laptops I use at the office are almost 10 years old. No plans to upgrade. I’ve seen them on sale for 199.

I have to stop buying them because they’re cheap. I just gave one to my mother and still have a spare on the shelf. I really don’t need any more.

I also use the same model for my school computer, with a docking station.

Why did I just look. Now they’re on for 149. I dont need any more!!!

According to this website,

that computer price is down under 100 hockey pucks.

1 Like

Most of the featured actors in Revenge of the Nerds are now between 60 and 70 years old

3 Likes

I’m thankful my time spent working on laptops in my career has been extremely limited.

1 Like

Ski jumping would be so cool to be able to do. Unfortunately, I have rather poor balance, and I think that’s one of the more important things to have.

1 Like

Browsing reddit and I find out that not only is there some sort of chess club on this site, they’re running tournaments.
You’d think that as the webmaster I’d know this stuff. Apparently not.

1 Like

Only if you want to land–and stay–on your feet at the end.

But it’s not required to start the process going, though.

2 Likes

I’d probably be able to start the process but wouldn’t expect to make it farther than Vinko Bogataj.

3 Likes

Ouch!!! I still remember the visual!!! :dizzy_face:

1 Like

I need to leave this somewhere. Was just browsing a menu and came across gochujang BBQ sauce. That sounds amazing.

1 Like

I save interesting recipes for smoking/grilling. Sometime I will experiment with a gochugang sauced smoked meatloaf. I’m thinking the sandwiches with the leftovers will be the best part

2 Likes

I was a yappy small dog fan most of my life, mostly because of their cuteness, but now I’m around these 2 average sized dogs and they shockingly don’t get all pissy and attack at nothing like the yappy maltese variety do. Like you can take something away from them and they WON’T try to murder you. I might be moving on from being a yappy dog fan.

Are small dogs innately bigger jerks or do they just get away with it cause they are small and cute?

I have had 3 dogs, the smallest was about 23 lbs. I liked the bigger dogs (lab mixes) a better. They were just so damn easy going, friendly, and obedient.

1 Like

one of them is constantly wanting to play and wants attention, but doesn’t have a mean bone in his body. the other is lazy and old, but also not a mean bone in her body. her owner was cutting her hair. she was obviously scared and hated it, but just let them do it.

my maltese would have lost her shit with that and with every tiny thing. she would have something she shouldn’t have, we wouldn’t even know she had it, and if we approached her, she would attack. little bitch.

oh, the younger one was a problem child when he first got here. I think his prior owners who ditched him sucked. he destroyed a lot of furniture. new owner had a soft spot for him and didn’t want to ditch him too. he’s a good dog now. he just needed to calm the fuck down. he attacked furniture, never people. just wanted to be loved by all people. also was a bit much jumping on people with the constant needing attention, but he also calmed down from that and doesn’t do that anymore and we are now bff’s.

he also wanted to be loved by other dogs. the other dog here at first hated him, but once she put him in his place and he respects her boundaries they get along.

Big beagle fan here . . . but have been won over to being a Boston terrier fan due to my son-in-law’s dog.

On one of my Pandora stations I was introduced to some artist who goes by “Jem” or “Gem”.

On my baroque channel, for the first time in my life I am hearing BWV 881 as it was “originally written“.

I’m thinking :thinking: “that’s a familiar tune.” It turns out that Jem/Gem gal “covered” it adding some words about being “sorry…so sorry “