Posters I Miss

Well, well, I found it. Looks like it managed to survive changing houses, changing companies, changing spouses (j/k on that part)…

3 Likes

I’m famous!

3 Likes

Oh no doubt. I preferred to hit for average. :wink:

In my “research”, I found that you can read some (all?) of the ones he did, they are online here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/reef-comics/albums

1 Like

This is the most shocking news I have heard in years.

1 Like

Which part shocks you: that Jables wasn’t carrot, or that someone found carrot to be funny (or both)?

A shout out!

(I was trying to quote JFG’s post, this tech will take some getting used to)

10 Likes

If you highlight the text, the quote option automatically pops up.

Hope all is well with you and yours!

Additionally, you may get some use out of this thread:
https://community.goactuary.com/t/im-old-and-cranky-i-dont-want-to-learn-new-stuff/632/72

1 Like

Not that anyone missed me, but I finally joined. Have been lurking this whole time. Thanks to Space Lobster for (again) offering us place to bring our collective takes on the world at large.

14 Likes

oh hey snik…hey…

I want That Goblin

2 Likes

PEW PEW

2 Likes

i’m more of an IMA Robot gal

Whatever happened to @ElDucky and @GargoyleWaiting ?

3 Likes

I’m still here, now and again. Not posting much though…

Thinking about the “why?” of this, and it’s mostly down to the working from home thing. The AO was a good place to go in work downtime, or on the train commuting. Any work downtime I have now can be filled by doing stuff around the house, as I don’t have to be sat in front of the computer.
And, clearly, the commuting thing ain’t happening these days. But maybe that’ll all change in the next few weeks and you’ll have me back at full throttle…

Same here. I generally am only here during work hours. Was barely present when briefly working from home last year.

I work from home with the same PC that I had when I was in an office. So, I’m confused.
Maybe you forgot your password, which prevented you from logging in from your home PC?

Awww thanks!