Posters I Miss

Oh she’s actually quite lovely when she’s not actively trying to suck out your soul.

My initial flattery got creeped out quickly when I found out who she was.

Then you’re one of the lucky ones :laughing:.

She asked me what my favourite reptile (amphibian) was, but I thought it was just par for the course actuarian behaviour. :man_shrugging:

I wish we had the live action emojis in this new site, but the selection is much wider!!! :+1:

I’m sure you can tell her about this place and she will be here immediately if you miss her. :woman_shrugging:

It is … in that whole “how can we do a completely ridiculous movie that people will watch merely because Patrick Swayze is in it” kind of way. It’s the kind of movie Kevin Costner would make after Waterworld thinking it was a great sequel. It’s the Spin Doctors of 80s cinema.

It’s bad, and everyone who takes a critical look at it knows it’s bad, but they can’t bring themselves to admit it because … reasons. Memories. Patrick Swayze. Hans and Franz. Patrick Swayze’s buttocks.

She asked Alex Trebek what kind of marsupial he would be and he said “giraffe”.

I assumed someone else here might do that for me.

sounds like you really want someone to. not sure you can complain if they do.

That’s another who could register if someone gives him the URL.

Not threatening at all.

He’s registered. He just has so, so many reasons to want to come back.

this thread became weird and incredibly baiting. i’m out.

Thanks for bringing old drama back into my threads. This DOES feel like the AO after all!

3 Likes

I was never part of the drama and really only marginally aware of it, but I always liked OddSox. He seems like a cool dude.

1 Like

He doesn’t know what the giraffe he’s talking about

So what is your favourite amphibian? I used to like the newt, but once he became house speaker then I switched to the toad at a lick

Reptile

Amphibian:

He’s pretty hot, if you ask me.

I would say Luke-warm, since the Force is fairly strong in him

1 Like