Post your phone

Voice of Jim Carey: M-hoo, Z-her!

1 Like

iPhone XR. First apple product Iā€™ve ever owned. I like it more than the various android phones Iā€™ve ever had so Iā€™ll probably stick with them going forward.

Oops, i misunderstood you.

Sorry, Iā€™m a little dyslexic, and didnā€™t even notice the characters were switched.

The iPhone X was the first one that looked appealing. But it was not only a big change, but really expensive when it came out.

Just looking at ATT: I can get a new Samsung A51 5G phone for $1/month. Or any number of other 5G phones for at least $20/month.
Waiting for a good (rational) reason to waste more money than necessary.

Thatā€™s okay. Everybody ā€œmisunderstandsā€ VA.
:alien:

Just picked up the Pixel 4a 5g. Retired a pixel 2.

Apparently I have an iPhone XR, not 11. I was close.

Galaxy S8, coming up on 4 years. No issues other than battery life is just starting to become annoying, which due to COVID and a lack of travel, is not that big of an issue. It was the first time I bought a current year unlocked phone rather than get a free refurb on 2 year contract and it has worked out well.

lg k40

good bang for buck phone. Cost about $200 when i got it. I usually shoot for the mid-line phones like this. You get 80% of the features and performance for 20% of the cost of high end stuff.

Biggest draw back of mid line phones is typically camera quality.

I roll with 2 different one. Depends on where Iā€™n gonna be:

A)

or

B)

What is this, a school for ants!?

Have an iPhone xs. Was a model removed when I got it a year ago, will inevitably need replaced in another year. Will never go back to android. Terrible experiences for about five years with those before I switched back in 2013 or so. Donā€™t care to hear about improvements since then. Not a snob about apple just like what I have and despised what I had.

My daughter hd an iPhone when they were deliberately slowing them down. She went off on apple one day. Iā€™m listening to her thinking, is that what I sound like? Pretty sure thatā€™s what I sound like on the subject of apple.

1 Like

Holy smokes, the night-time pictures on this iphone 12 pro max are amazing. The only light in this room is from a small Christmas tree.

In real life itā€™s rather dark. [red]I take pictures just to find my way around [/read]

Yeah, I dropped from a flagship (Blackberry Priv) to a mid line (Moto x4), and back to a sort of flag ship (Google Pixel 5) with my latest purchase. The Moto was a pretty solid phone, but it did take lousy photos. Also, the screen wasnā€™t as pretty as the screen on a flagship, but I rarely even noticed that. I did miss the photo quality of the Priv, and Iā€™m enjoying getting nice photos with the Pixel.

I just bought a Google Pixel 5 ($700). I donā€™t normally spend that much but I wanted 5G and figured that I would reward myself after the killing I made in the market this year.