Political truths that are worth sharing but aren’t funny

if we took a vote, I suspect mississippi would “win”. Florida gets a million punchlines, but only bc we all visit there and want to be there sometimes.

So, y’all would be ok with giving Mississippi to Venezuela? I’m surprised.

And give them to Russia?

We’re not talking about allowing a country to peacebly break in two, we’re talking about how much of it you’d hand over to Russia to end an invasion.

Good point. Yeah, I was thinking they can be their own country. Not, land base for Putin in North America.

i think the recipient of the state of MS is something many would say (on paper) they are open to exploring. the terms may be flexible. is there another country we feel so badly about that we would want them to have MS?

1 Like

That’s racist and classist. What do you have against black people and poor people?

We’d need to work it so we still controlled the river.

I think the main problem with the idea is that Russia would turn down the offer…

Turn Down For What Lil Jon Turn Down For What - Google Search

Screen Shot 2022-04-02 at 10.45.26 AM

2 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

Screen Shot 2022-04-05 at 4.55.25 PM

6 Likes

Some humor, maybe. Lots of truth.

6 Likes

This is sad but true, and one of the many reasons I consider FDR to be one of the worst presidents ever.

1 Like

Gaetz disney

Speaking of sad but true.

1 Like

2 Likes

You know what? I know a lot of people and I’m not sure that’s true at all. Most people have no idea who they are.

2 Likes

Even if so, their knowledge of themselves is likely than yours of them.

1 Like