Political Humor Thread

It seems like there are a bunch of movies where the small town girl moves to the big city and finds love and success among a diverse group of people.

Sometimes there’s a guy she left behind, sometimes not. I don’t know how often he’s bigoted though… probably not something Hallmark would touch on.

“Actually…”

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

are the M&Ms any better? They don’t dress as well

and what is the cereal, where they actually eat each other

Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Did he get some Compound V. He’s didn’t realize Homelander is a joke about him :joy:.

well this sure is an inconvenient truth…

Never watched a documentary in theater.

I’m curious how the hell Al Gore, of all people, was able to pull it off.

(Though not curious enough to watch either film)

(Not that I don’t take Climate Change seriously. But I’m an actuary and can read a “you’re all fucked” graph without a 90 minute presentation.)

It doesn’t surprise me at all. It’s not something I’d be interested in seeing and I probably like documentaries much more than your average movie-goer.

Feels like a decent enough thread for this one.

Movie is notable in that it sets a record score gap between critics and audience on Rotten Tomatoes surpassing this which according to an internet search had the previous record:

1 Like

Are those the real cards??

If so, I am torn - those are hysterical, I would never want trump to make a dime off me, but I want them

1 Like

Character appears to be a hybrid of Trump and Putin.

One remark I saw online about these amused me:

Brokémon

1 Like

They are real. 100%. Here’s my favorite actually.

Unfortunately they are merely NFTs, so you’ll never even be able to sell them as a novelty in the future.

“i can’t believe i’m going to jail for an nft salesman,” Baked Alaska, whose real name is Anthime Gionet, tweeted Thursday afternoon.

I wonder how many other convicted rioters share this sentiment.