2 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

7 Likes

Which one of you drives this baby?

2 Likes

How is bitcoin doing these days? :slight_smile:

The Canadian flags narrow it down.

Being Canadian, I expect there is some sarcasm inherent in the sperm/bitcoin sign. P. S. It’s not my truck.

3 Likes

Screen Shot 2022-11-15 at 8.46.34 AM

2 Likes

2 Likes

That seems more like “political truths” than “political humor” as it’s accurate and not particularly humorous. It will take at least a decade, probably more, to undo the damage Trump did to the Republican Party.

3 Likes

I guess Biden can hide in his basement for another year and win by 10 million votes next time?

2 Likes

Probably

That’s the thing about selling your soul to the devil.

3 Likes

It is a very Republican thing for Republicans to take no responsibility for “the damage Trump did” to their party, which was doing exactly the same shit before Trump was elected. Trump just executed on their plans better than they could.

6 Likes

No, it’s a political truth that’s funny. It’s funny that Republicans won’t win the Presidency for at least several more cycles. Therefore it belongs in the political humor thread and not the thread for political truths which aren’t funny.

Hard to see that as funny. Sort of along the “laughing at them” rather than “laughing with them” idea, but I don’t see a lot to laugh about.

1 Like

Slow down, this kind of thinking got dems in trouble in 2016.

2 Likes

Shhh… that’s the plan.

3 Likes