Political Humor Thread

Some people in Texas told me the same thing. I did agree that my syllables were shorter than theirs!!! :laughing:

Was the question, “What do Canadians like for breakfast?”

Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 9.41.19 AM

1 Like

Only one of several from this yahoo news article 'Chicken' Kevin McCarthy Mocked For Literally Fleeing From Jan. 6 Question (all about McCarthy’s unwillingness to answer the question)

Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 9.58.14 AM

2 Likes

Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 10.53.24 AM library

Not very funny. Not very political (since no mention in the FB post where I got it about book bannings.) But very well said, and a former first lady is close enough to political.

I dunno that librarian will usually give you a taste of authoritarianism real quick

2 Likes

Overall I’ve had pretty good experiences with librarians.

[tan]some libraries are now eliminating overdue fines[/tan]

What they’re not telling you is that it’s replaced with “Lost Book Fee” if it’s more than 4 weeks past the due date . . . or some similar time frame.

One of many from my Yahoo news, this morning, addressing this from Marjorie Taylor Greene

Screen Shot 2022-02-10 at 9.56.45 AM

I hope that qualifies as SFW, since I am not suggesting anyone take up ice fishing. If you want to know more about the risks

1 Like

that’s like right out of Tommy Boy.

“That’s when the whores come in.”
“Excuse me. What was that?”

2 Likes

The fisherman said “Hey, we go out there to get away from women”.

More “sad but true” than humor, but Political so I’ll put it here.

4 Likes
2 Likes

5 Likes

Screen Shot 2022-02-11 at 12.22.40 AM

4 Likes

There was some discussion a while ago of creating a “Political truths that are worth saying but aren’t particularly funny” thread. Did that ever happen?

This seems like a first. I don’t recall a similar type of Super Bowl commercial in the past. Does anyone have a better memory?

Is that actually going to air during the super bowl?

1 Like