Political Humor Thread

Kid in the middle was interviewing for SVB CRO last Monday.

7 Likes

1 Like

What part is ironic!? My HS english teacher would be pissed

1 Like

The children yearn for the mines.

Alanis says “hold my beer…”

6 Likes

I read that picture is from a different bill signing.

Updated.

Still funny. Agreed.

1 Like

3 Likes

In this episode of “to catch a predator”, we go after unreasonably high late fees.

1 Like

There is a woman with a TikTok Channel tracking cases in the news tracking people arrested for sex with minors. Over a recent 3 week period the totals were:
30 - Church officials or youth pastors
1 - School official
3 - Politicians
0 - Drag Queens

So at what point do we label Youth Pastors as Groomers?

3 Likes

easier to believe there’s a cabal of famous people operating out of a pizza parlor

3 Likes

Counterpoint: people on TikTok say and do whatever they want. Is it a legitimate news source? I’m going to choose different sources, tyvm.

Do note that I’m not saying they’re wrong. I just don’t believe everything everyone (all at once) says on the internet.

I mean, it’s not exactly data, but you know that the moment a drag queen molests a kid it will be the only thing talked about on fox for weeks.

3 Likes

Lol It’s still up for now

2 Likes

About 30 years ago is when most reasonable people did.

My irony meter just broke.

8 Likes

This is excellent news. The more they fight amongst themselves the more they pave the way for a (slightly more) rational candidate like Nikki Haley. While Haley leaves a lot to be desired, she is so many light years better than either Trump or DeSantis that it seems almost petty to think about her shortcomings.

2 Likes

Sure but just going from my anecdotal reading of groomers on the internet, her numbers don’t seem far off from what I’ve seen over say the past 10 to 15 years.

3 Likes