#PizzaGaetz

Is it OK to blow your nose into a cloth napkin? My mom bitched at me once for doing that.

the old school fine dining never give you any tissue, where else can you blow your nose? itā€™s like they want you to suffer

thatā€™s like the theme of victorian england

1 Like

The Pit of Misery!! Dilly Dilly! (although I guess that was supposed to be a lot older)

OMG, I just realizedā€¦

Matt the Skywalker - his last name didnā€™t happen to be Gaetz? :scream:

I donā€™t think so, and hfbb.*

*? I donā€™t know if attempted doxxing of a character from an old defunct website is actually against the rules here.

His last name wasnā€™t Gaetz (CrossFit games disclosed his name to those following along)

But maybe there is something to the first name Matt and exploits with womenā€¦

Guys named Matt who live in Florida, to be more specific.

Has Gaetz ever been to Applebeeā€™s, I wonder?

1 Like

How does he pronounce his last name? I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever heard it said out loud.

Is it Gates or Getz?

Gates.

watch more Fox News. Heā€™s on there all the time.

:face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Fox news doesnt talk about Gaetz anymore.

More is coming out about money transfers clearing going to pay for some kind of women services. Apparently he asked trump for a pardon last year.

not seeing and hard evidence leak related to the 17 yr old.

Iā€™m good not watching any TV news.

1 Like

But not since the self immolation in the Tucker interview. Itā€™s kind of like Fox would like to pretend Gaetz no longer exists.

Thanks for the reminder, Iā€™d meant to go check that out

Yeah, all we seem to know for sure now is that Matt Gaetz paid his friend and pimp, Joel Greenberg, over Venmo. He had payment notes like ā€œhit up [name]ā€, and didnā€™t have the sense to make those payments private, so literally anyone who clicked on his Venmo profile could see them.

And NYT somehow found his CashApp and Apple Pay receipts, and saw similar transactions.

I donā€™t watch any cable news, but I do check the Fox website every day. The most recent Gaetz story is at the bottom of the ā€œpoliticsā€ page, itā€™s about hiring lawyers.

I didnā€™t see anything about the most recent venmo story when I searched. Fox News

Fox is too buzy covering Hunter Bidenā€™s threesome when he was in the Ukraine to worry about sitting Congressmen hitting their pimp up for chicks, some who may or may not be underage and take across state lines.

1 Like

remind me not to add comments to vemo receipts that say ā€˜to Tina for Sexā€™, and then set that to public.

I bet his emial to trump asking for a pardon had a subject line of ā€˜yo, I Fā€™ed up, helpā€™

This is really the ultimate Florida Man story.

2 Likes