Parody threads - works in progress

My suppository of really old actuarial butts

Tablet for 45 year old?

1 Like

Wat’s for Lunch?

What is he cooking?
Or is he what’s cooking?

What to do with my excess UB40? Have a couple of old albums I haven’t listened to in ages.

2 Likes

this is a legit question amid my cd-pile related concerns

1 Like

What to do with my excess PEN-14?

See if I can find one more person to help…

Which one was the side chicken? Camilla or Diana?

Definitely Camilla

Could also be “Which side do you get at Chik-Fil-A? Waffle fries or mac and cheese?”

Notes & Observations About a Certain Three-Ring Binder

Thread for Bag Advice

What kind of carry-on should I get? Hardside or softside?

1 Like

Actuaries in the Noose

Summary

@Breadmaker :rofl::rofl::rofl:

“Create an image of a raisin king ordering the execution of an actuary who hates raisins”

As an AI text-based model, I cannot directly create or display images. However, I can describe the scene you requested in detail:

In a grand, opulent chamber with high vaulted ceilings, adorned with golden chandeliers and tapestries, stands the Raisin King upon his elevated throne. He is a regal figure, draped in a resplendent robe woven with intricate designs of grapevines. His crown, adorned with sparkling raisins, glistens atop his head, symbolizing his dominion over the raisin kingdom.

Before him, a crowd has gathered, comprising courtiers, subjects, and the accused actuary who hates raisins. The actuary, a timid figure, appears pale and nervous, fully aware of the dire circumstances that await him. He wears a simple suit, the embodiment of his analytical profession, contrasting starkly with the grandeur of the king.

The Raisin King’s voice resonates through the chamber as he orders the hanging of the actuary who dared to despise raisins. His words, dripping with both authority and vindictiveness, silence the murmurs of the onlookers. The king’s loyal guards, dressed in uniforms bearing raisin insignia, step forward to carry out the order.

As the actuary is led to the gallows, his face reveals a mix of fear, defiance, and resignation. The king observes with an impassive expression, his regal posture unwavering. The noose is placed around the actuary’s neck, and the crowd holds its breath. The Raisin King raises his hand, a silent signal to commence the execution.

However, at that very moment, a commotion ensues. A young woman, the actuary’s sister, rushes forward, pleading for mercy on his behalf. Her tear-filled eyes beseech the king, emphasizing the bonds of family and compassion. The atmosphere in the chamber grows tense, as the fate of the actuary hangs in the balance.

The Raisin King, known for his unpredictable nature, contemplates the scene before him. After a moment of contemplation, he lowers his hand, calling off the execution. A murmur of relief ripples through the crowd as the guards release the actuary from his impending doom.

Thus, the actuary is spared, his life granted by a twist of fate and the unexpected display of mercy from the Raisin King. The chamber gradually empties, leaving behind an air of uncertainty and the lingering echoes of this momentous event in the kingdom’s history.

3 Likes

Fastest way to check for no nuts in large date’s “set”

2 Likes

My parents are becoming as dumb as their friends

Tryst.

Oh, too soon??

1 Like

Ok…

Senate Cockblocks Student’s Bones.

Affable housing

Talking_Houses.JPG

1 Like