PAK Study Manual and Online Seminar for ILA Exams (Spring 2022)

It is my honor to tell you that our PAK Study Manual and Online Seminar will be available shortly for Spring 2022 exam sitting. Although the syllabi for LPM and LAM didn’t change, we are making some minor tweaks to make them better you, so in a week or so, we should be releasing the LPM and LAM study manual, flash cards, and online seminar.

As for LFM CA, the changes to the syllabus are not that significant, so we should be finishing the study manual and flash cards around Thanksgiving time.

But for LFM US, the changes are more significant and we will need some time to finish up (hoping before end of the year).

If you have any questions about our products, please visit us at www.pakstudymanual.com OR email me at francisyung@pakstudymanual.com

I’m excited to announce that we are revamping some of the LAM videos and the new videos should be available some time in January. The new videos should give students a very good understanding of the source materials, in a way that I am assuming the students have no prerequisite background to the materials. I hope you all will like them. Please drop me a message for feedback!