PAK Study Manual and Online Seminar for ILA Exams (Fall 2024)

Hi All,

It is my honor to announce that the PAK Study Manual Package / PAK Online Seminar ( Fall 2024 ) are now available. Please note that we added the second-attempt guarantee in our PAK Study Manual Package. This guarantee will give you the free access of the updated materials in Spring 2025 exam administration (if you do not pass the exam in Fall 2024).

Our PAK products include the following items:

• PAK Study Manual
  • PAK Flash Cards
  • PAK Exam Aid
  • PAK Test Aid
  • PAK Online Seminar

If you want to learn more about what each product is, please email me and I can send you a video to walk through these products.

The PAK Suggested Study Schedules for ILA are available on our PAK website (www.pakstudymanual.com ). The samples of our manuals can be found below:
LPM
LFM US
LFM CA
LAM

Our products are available for purchase on the FIA Bookstore, Actuarial Bookstore, and Actex.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Thanks!

Best regards,

Francis

Testimonial

*"I loved PAK for the life and annuity track

I rarely ever referenced the SOA study notes but I did always have them available. I leaned heavily on the PAK summarys and manual instead.

Passed everything first try except for the valuation exam.”*
-ILA student

“Passed all FSA life track exams on first try using only PAK (and nothing else). I liked the formatting, found it easy to read.”
-ILA student

*“I just passed My last FSA exam and I passed all of the 3 FSA exams with the help of PAK Study materials. With this email I would like to express My warmest gratitude for all the support and the great materials that you guys constructed. This ends My actuarial exam journey and you guys never be forgotten!
-ILA student