PAK Study Manual and Online Seminar for ILA Exams (Fall 2022)

It is my honor to tell you that our PAK Study Manual and Online Seminar will be available shortly for Fall 2022 exam sitting. As some of you might know already, the changes for LPM and LAM are not that significant and we should have the study manual and flash cards available by the end of this month.

If you have any questions about our products, please visit us at www.pakstudymanual.com OR email me at francisyung@pakstudymanual.com

I scored a 9 in LFMU! I have never achieved a score higher than this on any SOA exam. I just can’t thank you enough for this result. I never imagined I’d perform this well on the most challenging SOA exam. I memorized a lot of important information by listening to audio flash cards whenever I could, which helped me recall it fast throughout the exam. Additionally, the exam-style questions were quite helpful. Some of them helped me get stronger in the areas where I was unclear. People who are reading this post and are still debating whether or not to buy PAK should stop thinking. Simply just buy it. You’ll enjoy it!

Francis and Eddy, thank you for taking us on this voyage. Onto the very last exam - LAM! Please help me pass the next one =)