Oh noes! Miss France has le Coupe de cheveux courte

Uh, that means, “a short haircut.”
Why in Political? Because some idiots on social media think it is.

Social media users called out Gilles’ win, accusing the judges of supporting “wokeness” by picking someone with an “androgynous” look. In response, Gilles insisted that every woman is different.

Yeah, short haircut, so what? This woman is fantastically gorgeous!

1 Like

Zut alors!!! :exploding_head:

Totally agree.

Has anyone other than Fox News picked up this story?

Elle semble gentille.

2 Likes

Ugh, first an adblocker-blocker, then bypassing that an unstoppable autoplay news segment :confused:

I’m guessing those people are mad because “short hair means man but still make peepee hard”.

5 Likes

lol!

For a moment I thought Colonel Smoothie learned French.

1 Like

The Guardian has at least a commentary on it. Might have also had a news article.

Ouch.

Or, touché.

2 Likes

And the short haircut contributes to that. I’m doubtful that most people would think a short haircut isn’t feminine.

1 Like

Thanks. I prefer The Guardian’s take on the subject!

1 Like

Audrey Hepburn made the short cut hawt!!

5 Likes

Personally I love short haircuts on women. Depends a lot on the overall body/facial structure but pixie cuts, shaved heads, or the sides razored, or underneath shaved so it shows when the hair is up. Some women really rock being bald. Confidence is sexy.

Not having short hair’s fine too, of course. Some people look better with longer hair.

1 Like

This is my take as well.

I loved my wife’s long blond hair when I first met her 50+ years ago and she has humoured me by keeping it long all these years. But lots of women her age look better with short air. C’est la vie!

2 Likes

hey man, no means no.

3 Likes

Right there. My spouse has short hair. Noice.

1 Like

My mom had short hair since her senior year of high school. My wife had short hair when we got married. Women having short hair isn’t exactly novel these days.

So, much hairdo about nothing, imo.

6 Likes

Too much product of our upbringing.

3 Likes

Depends on one’s roots.

6 Likes

And whether they match the carpet.

2 Likes