News that makes you say WTF?!?!

TWSS too.

“And Just Like That …” Peloton stock drops. Spoilers involved in story.

SPOILER ALERT: This article discusses a major plot development in the first episode of “And Just Like That,” the “Sex and the City” revival series now streaming on HBO Max.

But it made me laugh too.

Could also have been old guy Frank Reich “riding” one on a recent Hard Knocks. Old people doing things makes those things uncool.

It’s like we’ve reverted to the 1870’s or thereabouts.

pretty sure all the radioactive tchotchkes were from post-Marie Curie times, so early 1900s.

Yeah, looks like 1917 and after

So Yoda was still alive in 1945. Does that count as “A long time ago”?

sure, that’s older than Boomers, and Boomers are old

It’s also in a galaxy far, far away.

That’s where the events took place. Yoda could have traveled…

1 Like

Goldfish trained to drive cars on land.

I have so many questions…

5 Likes

I guess it was too hard to program autonomous cars so they found a new solution

1 Like

7 Likes

The real mistake here was not numbering them like it was a really limited collection.

1 Like

Definitely WTF.

How did no one else in the OR notice / report him? Organ transplants are complicated procedures. It’s not like there’s one doc alone with the patient.

As suggested in the thread…

Transgender Therapy to own the libs?

1 Like

Free guess on what ethnicity the defendant is not a member of.

We have a real problem in this country when it comes to slapping people in jail for really trivial things while people who commit much more serious acts - including crimes against people - get slaps on the wrist. (Ask me about the 2 people who intentionally targeted 2 others, shot them bad enough that both had to be airlifted to Mega City Hospital, fled police and got away, torched their getaway vehicle, then lied to police when caught.) It’s even worse when those actions are targeted against certain demographics.

1 Like