News that makes you say WTF?!?!

Id say there is a good chance of a mental health or other issue that’s a factor here.

1 Like

The neighbor’s doorbell camera captured her scream, but no one heard enough to contact authorities?

3 Likes

fry her

1 Like

Hopefully they’re investigating which drug or mental health issue caused this, not just throwing up their hands and saying it was her fault. Clearly there was something either mentally wrong or a drug (legal or illegal) caused some mental impairment. In stories like these, we should be looking into why it happened, not just saying fry her or send her to Gaza or some such. I’m all for personal responsibility, but cases like these are not just someone thinking they’ll get away with something illegal. Something went really wrong and they should at least investigate that she wasn’t on some legal drug that caused it.

2 Likes

She’s been sentenced already. Presumably her lawyer sorted through that possibility.

26 posts were split to a new topic: Baltimore Bridge Collapse

4 Likes

Is it made up of many fractions of a cent???

11 Likes

Sorry, my bad. Please deposit to my account, details to follow.

Waiting for this to end up in “Spreadsheet Screw-Ups”.

4 Likes

Who knew SC was the primary immigration destination of Nigerian princes?

7 Likes

The bridge collapse was a big tangent here and worthy of it’s own thread so I moved some posts to a new thread

5 Likes

I like that the OP currently shows an estimated read time of a little over 4 hours for this thread.

2 Likes

:yikes:

I probably have read the entire thread, just not all in one sitting. It’s possible I might spend too much time on here.

2 Likes

Blasphemy.

3 Likes

Four hours over three years calculates to a few seconds a day…
(doing some math, man…)
Approx 13 seconds per day.

2 Likes

'Bout time!!!

That “blurring” is so bad that I wonder if it was an act of subversion.

But is probably just incompetence. Like, whatever could that man be wearing? It’s a mystery.