New Music Game Season #2

Click on the “gear” and you can Hide Details, Blur Text, Build Poll.

1 Like

wrap spoiler tags around what you want “blurred” . . . like on the old A.O.

1 Like

Without $s: [spoiler] [/spoiler]

Jeez, everything is giving HTML-style formatting. Tell me ‽ doesn’t.

Without ‽s: [‽spoiler‽] [‽/spoiler‽]

1 Like

Bump for votes! Voting til Wednesday mid-late morning

Was deciding between Nas, Take Five and Nothing Else Matters. Ended up choosing the one that was new to me.

Did not like this week’s selections at all. Let’s not try this category again please.

Okay, so seems like this week is a dud.

I’ll pick a category that sounds fun to me, and it was just submitted as an idea from another player.

For this week -

Round 4 - Submit a song with at least 6 consecutive “Na” lyrics.

The Na’s can be anywhere in the song but they have to be consecutive and there has to be at least 6. A quick look seemed to suggest there are a ton of songs out there where this happens.

also i promise to get the scoring and artists updated by tonight!

so it has to be “Na” as in Na, Na, Na, Na, Hey, Hey, Goodbye?

Or can it be any silly filler like “do, do, do” or “sha, la, la” etc.?

1 Like

has to be “Na”!

The more I look, the more songs I find with Na’s. Some basic examples being Hey Jude by the Beatles, and the more in your face Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na) by My Chemical Romance. (Both those songs ineligible due to the artists)

nana         nana          ..BATMANNN!!!
  nana  nana    nana  nana
    nana          nana

not actual lyrics…but first thing that popped in my head

OK, I have a felling I’m probably going to view this round like Old Timer viewed the last but maybe I’ll be pleasantly surprised.

1 Like

I’m guessing not.

2 Likes

Can’t believe Bloodmeat didn’t get one vote. I have no idea what I’ll submit for "na"s, I think I’ll be Googling it.

You will eat all your vegetables and you will like it.

Although Katamari Damacy would have been perfect - feels like cheating now.

That was the one new to me song that I almost voted for. Reminded me of the music the captains played in the locker room before HS soccer games.

It was good for the genre, I do not like that genre. What can I say.
I on the other hand was not surprised The Eleven got no votes, pretty much what I was expecting.

Not salty at all. I was only expecting like 1-2 votes. Personally the Flogging Molly was my favorite but not remotely new to me.