NCAA Pick 9 Game - 2024

lol Kansas. Who could have seen this coming?

ArthurItas 74
PatientZombie 73
Jahiegel 69
UltimateAnyone? 63
The Arbitrary 55
MountainHawk 51
3Rookie 51
Kid_Rock 36
Ezekial 33
NumericalNeuroticism 29
OutdoorMan 25

Early lead for Arthur but PZ and Ja are breathing down his neck. Still some time for those lovable losers to get some points!

1 Like

No surprise here… NC State picks make all the difference.

ArthurItas 200
PatientZombie 199
UltimateAnyone? 130
Jahiegel 121
MountainHawk 94
The Arbitrary 91
Kid_Rock 90
3Rookie 87
OutdoorMan 61
Ezekial 33
NumericalNeuroticism 29

PZ has UConn and NC State, while AI only has NC State… so a UConn win jumps PZ into first place. Alabama doesn’t have the point potential to get UA? back into the top two and Purdue doesn’t mean anything… so it’s a 2-horse race and has me considering shaking up the scoring next season. Good luck!

Thanks for the update.

I felt pretty good in the elite 8, as I had the chance to get 3 of the final 4 and had a guaranteed member since I had both Duke and NC State. A Tennessee W would have been great for me, as it would have guaranteed me a finals spot. Sadly, TN and IL didn’t come through for me so now PatientZombie is the heavy favorite

PatientZombie 217
ArthurItas 200
UltimateAnyone? 148
Jahiegel 121
MountainHawk 112
The Arbitrary 109
Kid_Rock 108
OutdoorMan 87
3Rookie 87
Ezekial 33
NumericalNeuroticism 29

CONGRATS to @PatientZombie on winning the 2024 Pick 9 Challenge! Your winnings have already been delivered, although you may not have noticed and that is to be expected given the size of the pot. Also want to say “Nice job!” to @ArthurItas and @UltimateAnyone for taking the silver and bronze.

Thanks all for playing, hope to see you all back for next year’s tournament, featuring far fewer UConn games (I hope)

1 Like

thanks for running it

Thanks for running the game