MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW

Oh no. Front kitteh is a spitfire. Wait for them to start climbing straight up your walls.

I. CANNOT. EVEN.

First set is already climbing up legs :grimacing: it’s better when I have pants instead of shorts, but they do it both ways. I’ve got to figure out when I can put them all together because 3 kittens in the sink area of our bathroom, and 4 kittens in the dog’s old puppy crate is harder than just corralling all in the sink area. The tiny ones need a heating pad to regulate body temps for now though, so in the crate they stay.

I’m so exhausted, but then they do this and I melt.
f1321e09-a429-4415-9bca-8a0988376e38

4 Likes

I’m coming over.

2 Likes

Cool, you can take a couple shifts so I can sleep more than 2 hours in a row :sleeping:.
Actually, my youngest (who found these 4) has been really helpful so that feeding only takes 30 minutes instead of an hour because she takes two and I take two. Except she has work for the next 3 days :weary:

1 Like

I’m getting my first fosters tomorrow!!!

Not as young or needy as Celalta’s kittens by any means, but a good trial run for me + 4 kittens, a mum, and 2 existing needy bastards.

3 Likes

I’m a big fan of the little one that’s booping mum.

Actually I lied, I’m a bigger fan of mister black tail with 1 white ear and 1 black ear, but I don’t want to talk about it because I haven’t got the kittens yet and I’m already foster failing.

Then Oddie came downstairs and said something about that one too, so…

Anyone got any philosopher names for me that would have some relationship with black and white?

Actually… I probably have to name all of them. Help!!!

Post descriptions or pics, would love to give name suggestions. Helpfulness would depend on how well our ideas vibe.

My top idea for white/black would be Yang. But I can riff more.

1 Like

I will definitely have more pictures tomorrow (if I’m not dead; 2nd shot).

Melanie or Klein (Melanie Klein)
Crystal/Krystal after the Dark Crystal.

Oh, you said it was a boy. So could still be Klein, the others depend on you naming him a feminine name. Our one boy has a feminine-sounding name but it’s not what everybody wants.

Ha my orange kitties (both girls) are Archimedes and Machiavelli, so I’m pretty flexible :rofl:.

I was super lazy in naming ours because they’re not staying (was the original plan, my spouse fell in love with one, and then kind of a little with another). The first three we found/stole are Biggy (big), Middy (middle), Tiny (she was Little, but Tiny fit better once I turned them into -y endings). The next four are Spots (many), Dots (a couple), Stripes, and Delta (the only way we could tell the two brown/grays ones apart at first was their bellies, Stripes had a long stripe of white down the belly, while Delta had a shorter white stripe that spread to a triangle at his/her chest).

With a Biggie, keep an eye out for any neighborhood kitties named Tupac.

We bought one of those net magnet enclosure things for our back door so our dogs could go in and out as they please, and the cats have started hanging out on the deck. They think they’re BAMFs but the birds aren’t intimidated by them and it’s pretty amusing to watch.

One of our cats doesn’t know how to be a cat: she never lands on all fours, she doesn’t know how to be stealthy, but she still thinks she could lure a bird if she tried.

The other is morbidly obese and 12 and a half years old, he’s not doing damage either, but definitely has that air of “I could catch that bird if I wanted to…”

1 Like

We have been thinking of getting a bird feeder for the backyard. Our kitties love to chirp at the birds but they are far away, and I think one’s eyesight is going.

They’re here! Mama is very sweet. Babies are an amorphous blob of fuzz.

2 Likes