MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW

Both of these are live shots of my buddy sitting next to me

4 Likes

I had a thought today. Kitties are a lot like people. The basic package is the same, but they come in a lot of different colors, shapes, and sizes. They also have a lot of different personalities.

There is a foster kitten sleeping on my upper back and mom cat keeps trying to back into me with her vagina. It’s gross guys halp.

I DO NOT CONSENT.

Send “do me” text to Soxy boy. He should be there in a flash!!!

1 Like

Omg :laughing:

My husband came across a scared kitten today while walking our dog, trapped in the grill of a car. He couldn’t get it out and had to take our son to camp, so he left a note on the car for the owner. He told our neighbor about it, who went to see about getting the kitten out. The neighbors daughter now has a new pet.

3 Likes

Remember how small my 5 day old foster kitten was?

Well she’s 9 weeks tomorrow and finally going to hit 2 pounds.

Which also means I’m going to have to give her up soon :sob:. She’s been a real pain in the ass but she’s cuddly, and I love her, and she’s literally biting my ass as I type this. This girl gonna ugly cry over here.

4 Likes

Taking a break from butt biting ft. my butt.

1 Like

sorry. that tweet has been deleted.

Well darn. My apologies.

1 Like

I knew cats can fit in small spaces, but this one is wild:

This one is holding me down today.

3 Likes

I would be picking that eye goob out if that was me. Not because you’re doing anything wrong, but because I’m weird.

My orange cat eats it afterwards.

I let my daughter do that. Her cat.

my dood showed up this morning! He’s been roaming for the last 2 years, occasionally stopping by for a meal. He spent last winter in the neighbor’s house. Hopefully he realizes that the little minx who had invaded his territory here is now gone and he is free to come back any time.

By the time he was finished and I was opening the door again, he was launching himself back out.

2 Likes

I’m so bad at fostering. I just bawl all day after dropping them off.

Happy life Charlie and momma Franny.

5 Likes

I can imagine the heart ache…hopefully, you can take some comfort in knowing that, because of you, they now have a substantially improved chance at living a great life.

2 Likes

5 Likes