Makes me smile

Well, I know her from ACHS stuff so…

Good title now. I saw her previous job title sounded a little Dwight Schrute-y - chief of staff to the CFO

i try to take a walk every day when i first moved to my new area. One house i passed there was an older woman, sometimes with a friend, sitting on the front landing. We would always exchange pleasantries, sometimes chatting a bit more.

For a long time i hadnt seen her. Then I saw her a few times getting into a car, not looking healthy

On today’s walk, she was in her regular spot, looking well

10 Likes

My department does an unofficial early release the day before a company holiday. Because it’s not an official policy, every manager does it differently.

My manager, like myself and half our team, comes from consulting. Work hard and play hard. So when other areas do maybe two hours early release, she tells us to take a half day. Leaving at one tomorrow, guess how many F’s I have to give.

5 Likes

1 Like

I saw a sign yesterday for an ice cream eating contest, and that sounds like something worth a gander.

i get brain freeze thinking about it

1 Like

2 Likes
2 Likes

2 Likes

Is the gal on the left some one I should know or is this just random person on the internet?

3 Likes

Thank you for providing context.

The one picture in the article is kind of funny because it looks like she’s doing the “and two exits over the wings” motion.

At the end, dude should’ve yelled out, “What’s the frequency, Kenda?!?!??”

3 Likes

RN

1 Like

https://www.reddit.com/r/vexillologycirclejerk/comments/ekjc7e/flag_of_norway/

3 Likes

Oh, no, I’m not getting Rick-Rolled!!!

3 Likes

My local indie theater / video store

1 Like

RN

1 Like