Long hours

straight shooter with upper management potential

5 Likes

oh, do you think your post count is low on goactuary?

the ao is dead and has been dead for 2 years now. i also don’t brag about my post count and i do a ton of work regardless of my post count.

I would get remarks from people at meetups asking how I had enough time to do work. Truth is, I don’t spend that much time on here or on the AO. I show up at certain times of day to get my 10 posts in and then I get outta here. You can even see from the data on posts read that I’m pretty far down the list. Even you too ao fan, aren’t that active.

OldTimer, on the other hand…

you’re missing the point!

The point is none of us will be bringing up irrelevant things at an interview :heart:
You must learn to interview smarter!

I’m able to post so much because I work so few hours. I can’t even imagine your work life balance if you can post while also working 40 hours! :scream:

Nobody needs to do anything. It’s artificial. Don’t plant any gardens or raise any animals. We’ll all just eat what the government provides. No need to work.

1 Like

Enjoy life!

yeah, and you love to brag about it. it’s super endearing.

Awww, thanks!! But I have a bf already.

There’s work that really needs to be done, like caring for babies and growing crops. And there’s work that makes the world a nicer place, like what the contractors are doing to my house, and, i like to tell myself, what i do for my employer. And there’s a certain amount of “work” that’s actually a total waste, or even destructive.

you specifically stated you’re a genius because you do your job in 5 hours a week that someone else would take longer to do. now you’re claiming it’s not relevant. so which is it?

actually I specifically did not say this.

Reading is fundamental!

here

Here’s a clue: my job is not coding.

so why are you pointing out that a genius can code something in one day that would take a normal person two weeks if you weren’t comparing it to yourself?

so you have an easy do-nothing job that you get paid for. congrats.

which is basically what i said before. you don’t have much of a job at all, but you managed to convince someone to pay you not to work.

then you threw that genius coder logic out there which apparently, you’re claiming isn’t relevant.

1. You don’t know what my job is, so how do you know I don’t have much of a job at all? All you know so far is that it’s not coding.

2. If I really don’t have a job, but I get praised and rewarded for it, then I really scored! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3. The genius comment was an example! Something prevalent in the SATs~ Examples are really useful in demonstrating an idea. (well, except in this case where you took it as factual :disappointed_relieved:)

I didn’t claim it’s not relevant. I claimed it’s not me!

i said you have a job, and somehow fooled them into paying you to do very little.

i have no evidence that you’re praised though.

your example didn’t seem useful to me at all.

You actually have no evidence of anything! Everything is based on what I told you. But you’re cherry-picking to believe certain parts.

Very religious of you!