Insomnia

I’ve been awake for 3 hours (woke up because my brain remembered I forgot my meds last night), I’m going to be miserable today :confounded: I wonder what my work calendar looks like, if I can book a half hour with myself for a nap. I guess I should be glad that I slept for 2 hours before waking up.

1 Like

Insomnia sucks. Weekends are for more rest, not less.

5 Likes

Still sucks.

Yep

I’m hungry. Gonna go get a snack. I often wake up in the middle of the night hungry. It’s annoying

Why do thoughts seem bigger in the middle of the night? My brain should be peaceful when it’s safe, dark, and quiet.

Sometimes the big thoughts have simple answers. More chicken for Echo. More throw ball. Less squirrels. Good master. :dog:

3 Likes

You are such a wise, caring doggo!!! Go see Daddy for lotsa ear scritchie scratchies!!!

Last night slept 11-1:30, partner woke me up coming to bed, I had to go pee and then couldn’t sleep all night, also puked from my stomach issues - maybe got 5 minutes per hour after that of light sleep. Sucks… Usually don’t get it that badly, maybe every month or two.

2 Likes

I hope it’s better tonight.

1 Like

Not a fan of the awakeness happening when I have a meeting at 8:30 am. Meetings shouldn’t be scheduled before 9am. :triumph:

2 Likes

Slept in the basement - it’s about 10 degrees cooler which is good for me and slept an almost uninterrupted 7.5 hours. Must have needed it, I’m a 6-hour sleeper naturally.

2 Likes

Guy on west coast attending east coast meetings at 9ET, says, “hold my beer.”

Literally!this “red” sucks balls!

2 Likes

Ugh. /condolences.

Why you no work Ambien?

I’m almost certain mint chocolate chip ice cream will not put me back to sleep.

I woke up three hours ago and can’t get back to sleep. Have to be up in another three.

:yawning_face:

Stress :worried: :yawning_face:

Me eyes popped open at 7:30 this morning. I emptied the dishwasher, so now it’s back to sleepy bye bye time.

Yap!