I am going to buy this (these) today and reasons why

The cheaper one at Ace is not the same one as the the $549 at other places. More expensive grill gets bigger table, timer, and gas charcoal starter. Which I opted for.

Seems right. I couldn’t tell from the pics.

New unlocked cell phone. My current phone is ancient and not letting me update/install certain apps. Looking at Amazon now.

I almost typed “unlicked”. :rofl:

Well, I hope it’s both. Unless you wanted pre-licked, I’m not here to judge.

1 Like

I am. That’s nasty.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :cupid: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :100: :dizzy:

2 Likes

Changed my mind. Not sure it will give me enough of a workout. Guess I’ll just have to go to the gym when it’s too cold or too hot.

:party:

1 Like

Prove it is you @Breadmaker and not a hacked phone.

2 Likes

:iatp:

@Breadmaker , what are your thoughts on raisins in cookies?

3 Likes

2 Likes

Go study.

I wonder if this is available for purchase yet…

(It’s The Eighties, So Where’s Our) Rocket Packs - song and lyrics by Poole | Spotify

That song was written by Terry Scott Taylor. Any mention of someone named Poole is just an artist paying tribute to this Christian songwriting legend.

If you like that song, why not listen to the album in its entirety:

The last song, Sanctuary, is quite good.

neighbor had to unload tickets to a concert. i figured, wth, will buy them. didn’t have to sweat the ticketmaster fiasco or anything. have never seen springsteen so should be ok

1 Like

I might be switching my go to pen. I currently use the paper mate inkjoy gel pens, which I love, but I recently bought a bunch of Sakura micron fineliners for writing on fabric, and they’re so beautiful, write well on paper too.

I’m really liking the Tul pens.

Those look nice, they seem comparable to inkjoys on the surface.

I don’t write nearly as often as i used to. In consulting, I had to fill out lots of checklists and peer review forms, which were all done on paper - covid had everyone transition to paperless. But I would like to get back to writing more, it’s an enjoyable and therapeutic experience. Letters are a lost art form.