How do you get thousands of instagram followers?

My cats have an insurer gram account so please follow them

:link:?

I dunno what it is, I just heard they have one. I don’t have an account so I can’t use it.

not sure how i can go about following your cats in that case.

My daughter has made money via instagram but more because of the users she follows than vice versa. She follows others in her industry and picks up free lance work.

She was bragging all Summer that right before she left to come home, she got to work on a set with Harry Styles. (She had zero direct interaction with him, only “his people”. But it was a fun gig for her. )

Then he’s doing it rong. He should investigate how to monetize that.

1 Like

You can do it but it’s work and hard to actually make money. You post every single day. You use a lot of hashtags. I think it helps if there is a topic you care about and can speak to. It also helps if you are (or have) a good photographer.

And it helps if you are semi-photogenic

1 Like

Chatting with one of my college friends, I learned how one of our acquaintances went from 100 to 25k followers to become an influencer. They posted pictures of themself on one of Reddit’s popular subreddits fishing for “karma” and any negative or positive comments they received on their posts, they just commented back their Instagram handle (before the Reddit moderators deleted it).

I agree with you, as I have had an Instagram account for a very long time. For a long time, I could not understand the meaning of this application, I tried to find subscribers on my own, but no one was interested in who I was. When a friend told me she wanted to do business on Instagram, I laughed because I didn’t believe it was possible. But when I saw the number of her followers, I was surprised and asked her how she did it. For years, she had been searching for topics that would interest people for her blog and was constantly collaborating with Get Clued Up On Influencer Marketing With This Guide – 1394TA to keep herself at the top.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Not sure where to post this. This thread looks like it might be the best place

I think i found my problem.

My son’s gf just got over 10MM views on this tiktok:

tl;dr I have no idea how to get thousands of instagram followers apparently.

MrBeast has the best model for attracting views. He spent his entire life since he was 11 studying it and now he has over 100M subscribers

So I don’t want to lose this deal??? Is that what you’re trying to tell me??? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

:popcorn:

1 Like

Most followed individuals

|2|cristiano|Cristiano Ronaldo||555|Footballer| Portugal|
|3|leomessi|Lionel Messi||436|Footballer| Argentina|
|4|selenagomez|Selena Gomez||392|Musician, actress, producer & businesswoman| United States|
|5|kyliejenner|Kylie Jenner||379|Television personality, socialite and businesswoman| United States|
|6|therock|Dwayne Johnson||367|Actor and professional wrestler| United States|
|7|arianagrande|Ariana Grande||359|Musician, actress and businesswoman| United States|
|8|kimkardashian|Kim Kardashian||347|Television personality, model and businesswoman| United States|
|9|beyonce|Beyoncé||298|Musician, actress and businesswoman| United States|
|10|khloekardashian|Khloé Kardashian||296|Television personality and model| United States|
|11|justinbieber|Justin Bieber||279|Musician| Canada|
|12|kendalljenner|Kendall Jenner||277|Model and television personality| United States|
|15|taylorswift|Taylor Swift||247|Musician and actress| United States|

Did someone earlier post #1 or are you holding on to that for a later post?

well, #1 is a brand account (I believe it’s just @instragram itself). I filtered on individual accounts.