Hitler strikes Back!

Sorry, opinion season. Maybe in a few weeks I’d be available.

I’m currently slammed and will be for the next two months, so I’ll catch it on the next go round

Suggestion to @A_Student for moderating:

Send out roles separately to each player and use that “PM thread” for all subsequent PM interactions. This would be the one thing I would’ve done differently when I ran this previously.

As for the “hecklers’ roost”, similar thing as you can have a “group PM” that is similar to having a social group on the AO; but here, you can add additional folks to that “group PM”.

I’m not sure how much availability I’ll have next week, so I think I should sit this one out.

Luckily I’m not as important as the rest of you so I will be available to play.

HEY! YOU TOLD ME THAT WAS GOING TO BE OUR OWN LITTLE SECRET!

You traitor, you

1 Like

I thought we agreed that we wouldn’t tell ShundayBloodyShunday about this.

Oh hey the @ thing worked for me.

I think I can play, I’ll have brief times of being too busy but in general should have pretty good availability.

Cool, now I think we have 7, bad for craps good for SH. Six Hitlers and one L ought to give a good balanced game.

But good for shits & giggles, no?

Oh, yeah, with VA involved, there will be giggles…

We can get game played on a time delay

I had a hard time following the game last time you guys played (I was excluded, hmph) in the new format. I hope it’s easier to follow as a player.

Are you suggesting we start the game in a month or two when year end work is doner?

That’s fine with me. Seven might be a good game, but the libs will screw it up somehow, with no help from the mod, of course.

I found it harder, a lot of the time I couldn’t find find previous posts. Whereas, in the old AO, I would know that vote 4 was on page 6 (for example). This may vary by your sobriety…

No it was joke based on VA responding to about 20 in game posts after the game was actually over but he hadn’t caught up with the thread.

It was quite amusing

2 Likes

So when is this game starting?

Monday is a company holiday for me. Tuesday would be better. But whatevs. Lmk.

1 Like

Yeah - it does take some getting used to. Looking through older posts for something is harder - but the search functionality is easier to use here, so at least there’s that.

I found it easier to keep a tab open dedicated to the game thread. If I went in and out of the thread I kept skipping over posts somehow.

I will plan on sending out roles and order and all that scrap on Monday, but these always start slow, so if the first actions don’t occur until Tues, no worries.

1 Like

Would play but the timing isn’t good this time.