Happy Thoughts

I just got my acceptance to a course based masters at uwaterloo! Me with my kids

Also, the duck eggs we saved last weekend are alive. Junior candled the eggs and there’s signs of life.

7 Likes

I did the doggie DNA thing a while back. I recently got a notification about one of my pup’s littermates. She lives about 1.5 hours away in a town where my brother has a place. We are going to arrange a meeting of the sisters sometime. For some reason this brings me great joy.

7 Likes

My neighbour gave me some fresh asparagus from her garden!!! :smiley:

1 Like

fresh “asparagus” from her “garden”, huh

The freshest!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It’s like leaving something at the house of someone you’re interested in as an opener to talk to them again. Now she can ask about asparagus pee the next time she sees him.

2 Likes

:laughing:

Go walk Echo. :unamused:

2 Likes

That means she’s thinking about his “stalk”

Seems like Breadmaker posted in the wrong thread.

And her melons, are they ripe?

1 Like

You people are sick and twisted: that must be why I keep coming back!!! :smiling_imp:

I test drove the ID.4 at the Boston area roadshow today, and pretty much immediately reserved one. Expected delivery is February 2022, so I have some time to get the charger installed. It was really great — feels like VW, silent as anything, and a very nice form factor.

1 Like

I’m so tempted to go test drive one, but my car doesn’t need replacing :pensive:

Happy thought: wife going out tonight. In bed and lights out at 9:30!!! (Maybe even 9:15 if I can get my son into his room by then…)

I feel like it’s still a bit earlier for us to go electric. We are probably signing for a Volvo xc40 tomorrow. The electric version is another 20k+ on top of an already decently expensive car, so not worth it to us.

MH, are you a VW fanboy? I must admit, I am not. The id.4 doesn’t seem to be notable compared to other new entrants into the EV marketplace like the Mach E and Kona,(both are near the same price points)

I feel like it’s silly to buy another gas vehicle at this point. States are already planning bans on the sale of gas vehicles by 2030 or 2035. Gas taxes are going to skyrocket once the Democrats get the Green New Deal pushed through — $10/gallon gas isn’t out of the question by 2030.

:pig::fly:

1 Like

GND isn’t even a Democrat policy, it’s a Progressive pipe dream

1 Like