It’s like a tax refund!
I got a promotion.
Were you promoted, or are you promoting something?
Making plans to attend the library book sale. Crossing fingers it’s gonna happen. (It might be far enough out that Omicron will be a distant memory.)
I for one welcome our new NerdAlert overlords!!! ![]()
I love those.
Last one I went to was in a town I worked in. “Fill a bag for $5” maybe it was $10. Not sure. Got my money’s worth though.
It makes me happy that my phone auto-completes the word “asshattery” for me.
I’m amused at how well predictive text and autocorrect work when I’ve been drinking
My new server came in today! It’s fun playing with hardware (when it works and there’s no time pressure).
This is read much differently when spoken by SpaceLobster vs TDA.
Pause.
Oh, lol.
I remembered to think about Valentine’s Day reservations early enough to book a place here within the week before Valentine’s Day. Went for the Love Letter option. Expensive! Gotta spend some of my new promotion money.
So you went right past Cheesecake Factory and all the way to Maggiano’s? Baller.
got complimented a couple of days ago that with my facial hair, I look a little like Ryan Fitzpatrick, the NFL quarterback.
I’m taking four random UWaterloo students ice fishing tomorrow. They’re pretty pumped on discord :).
I sure hope we get some fish lol.
Don’t forget the boat!
Is that from my Dad joke? Because every time we go fishing I always look in the review mirror and yell ‘we forgot the boat!’. And everyone turns around and looks. Like, you people helped me hook the boat on before we left, remember?
I might still pull that one tomorrow anyway. See if I get any takers.
I’ve said it enough to my kids that my daughter now says it to her husband when they take the boat on vacation.
Yup…and I posted it without realizing that you’re going ice fishing. Holy crap, don’t bring a boat for that. :lol:
I submitted one short fiction story and one creative nonfiction essay today! Proud of myself.
Submitted to where? SOA speculative fiction contest?