Happy Thoughts

the cream isn’t pure cream. the cookie presence within it is cookie dust practically. affects the ratio barely IMO

Oh, ok, that’s so little cookie that it barely merits being called “cookies & creme” IMO. But ok.

Office is on a wooded hill. We have a red-tailed hawk that frequents, in past years a breeding pair has been around. Today (misty rain) on way to break, noticed a large outline in the distance, more like buzzard size. As it got closer, wing tip silhouette was wrong for buzzard, and when it was close enough to verify color it turned out to be a bald eagle. Could not confirm StE or not.

1 Like

Maybe it was StOE

We recently had a bald eagle nest nearby the house that we see occasionally. I understand their recovery from endangerment has been very successful.

3 Likes

I recently changed my password…I havent typed in the old one once…perhaps this should be in the bragging thread.

I just discovered DoorDash will deliver Dairy Queen to my house. Last time I checked there were no Dairy Queens anywhere near my house… or was it just closed? In any event, there is a Blizzard headed my way and my body is ready.

2 Likes

My French-Canadian coworker has just informed me that he has never had a Blizzard in his life. Not so much a happy thought as a WTF thought.

1 Like

Putting that $4500 Tonal to good use :tup:

Right now it’s just a $4500 space on the wall but someday.

1 Like

2 Likes

You won the Starburst lottery!!!

1 Like

They looked orange to me at first and I was quite disappointed. But you’re good.

2 Likes

Yes, the pink against the blue of last year’s blue book skews the color, I think. Also, clicking on the pic helps…at least a little.

2 Likes

Why is this not in annoyed thoughts? Those are the worst starburst colors!

I doubt I’ve had a blizzard. Dairy Queen is nasty ice cream. Barf on a cone. The last time I had dairy queen, that was the last time I’ll have dairy queen.

Though maybe because spouse is some kind of ice cream critic. They will eat mcdonalds soft serve but many places (including dairy queen) are off the list.

Same goes for their cakes. Kids scream for ice cream here…but they scream for my spouse’s ice cream cake. Way better homemade than dairy queen.

I have a hard time telling the difference between one hard ice cream or another - but I love soft serve. I’m not sure I know the difference in soft serve quality either. I am open to suggestions on where to get it though, and will take 1 cake please.

2 Likes

It’s like I don’t even know you.

I used to be team pink, now I think I’m more team red, but pink is a close second. Orange is meh, yellow is gross, and I’m guessing you’re one of those yellow favoring people.

2 Likes

I used to think orange was the worst until I had fruit punch.

1 Like