Gun Violence in America

Thanks, but I was getting at permits needed to simply own a gun, not to carry it publicly.

In Massachusetts I believe you need either an LTC permit or an FID card to be able to purchase a firearm. I think they’re both $100. Since the Bruen ruling, I don’t know why anyone would get just an FID card.

In Connecticut, the “carry permit” is actually a “pistol permit” which is required to purchase or carry a handgun, and also grants permission to buy a long gun or ammunition. There do exist discrete long gun and ammunition permits, and I think they cost the same as a pistol permit…but one would only get one of those narrower permits under special circumstances.

In other states…different rules apply.

1 Like

A 6 year old shot their teacher.

I don’t even know what to say.

That kindergarten gun safety class needs more work?

Only a good 6 year old with a gun can stop a bad 6 year old with a gun.

3 Likes

You’ve been ninja’d

1 Like

Gun was legally owned by kid’s mother.

execute them both

Take all their assets. Give them to the teacher.

THEN execute them both.

3 Likes

Executing a 6 year, America?

100%. Don’t own guns if you’re not going to take on the responsibility of securing them.

That whole house needs to be searched and everyone complicit executed.

1 Like

Only a lad, you really can’t blame him…

1 Like

Shoulda kept his nose clean

I added color to your post. Not saying execution is right, FWIW.

Well the mother certainly deserves the maximum penalty for endangering a minor child, which appears to be a $2,500 fine and 12 months in jail.

And she should have civil liability as well.

I’m not even sure what should happen to the kid. Geez. I guess Juvie until he’s 18 is what will happen but :grimacing::cry::exploding_head:. And in the event the kid has any assets (college fund?) then that is part of the civil liability as well. Guessing he doesn’t have much though.

I mean, sure, it’s still, imo, completely fucking ridiculous / trolling to suggest.

Quote from the article:

“I do think that after this event, there is going to be a nationwide discussion on how these sorts of things can be prevented.”

I mean, I’d like to think that, but multiple mass shooting of little kids, including some decapitated and so pulverized that they had be identified by DNA, I’m not hopeful.

Thoughts and prayers solved that, right?
Just like all the guilt-signalling for that Bills player.

Important to grieve about three days, then move on.

I said, MOVE ON!!

“‘No Way to Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens”

3 Likes

Good thing they haven’t yet invented AR-15s for little hands.