GOOD LUCK ON YOUR EXAM 9

Exam will be administered in a window from 19 NOV to 31 DEC 2020.

THERE SHOULD BE NO DISCUSSION ABOUT THE EXAM OR THE TOPICS THAT MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT HAVE BEEN ON IT DURING THIS WINDOW.

Violations of the above will result in having your posting privileges suspended for a time.

You may discuss your feelings about the exam and the topics you found on it. HOWEVER, the CAS has asked that you not share/discuss the actual items. The area is locked from creating new threads; but you should be able to make replies to (unlocked) threads.

After 6am EST on 1 JAN 2021, discussion around the answers y’all came up with aren’t going to be explicitly moderated, nothing should be posted that alludes to what the actual question/problem actually entails. Doing so may result in undesired consequences from the CAS.

So, how does that work? I haven’t taken the exam, so I have no idea what topics might or might not have been on it. Does that mean there can’t be any discussion about exam topics at all, then? Because anything I ask about might potentially be in an exam question.

That’s a very long time to be shutting down all discussion when some of us need it the most.

The time in which to have no discussion is that window where the Exam is actively being administered: 19 Nov to 9 Dec.

Before that time, you can talk about topics found on the syllabus all you want.

After that time, I don’t see why topics on the syllabus can’t be discussed.

My understanding of what the CAS is asking is that specifics/details about what was asked on the Exam to not be posted.

Just a reminder, the window opens today, so no more discussion on Exam content.

The section is closed temporarily, but I’ll open it back up later today with a thread y’all can post your frustrations in.

Good luck to all.