GOOD LUCK ON YOUR EXAM 7

Exam will be administered in a window from 19 NOV to 31 DEC 2020.

THERE SHOULD BE NO DISCUSSION ABOUT THE EXAM OR THE TOPICS THAT MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT HAVE BEEN ON IT DURING THIS WINDOW.

Violations of the above will result in having your posting privileges suspended for a time.

You may discuss your feelings about the exam and the topics you found on it. HOWEVER, the CAS has asked that you not share/discuss the actual items. The area is locked from creating new threads; but you should be able to make replies to (unlocked) threads.

After 6am EST on 1 JAN 2021, discussion around the answers y’all came up with aren’t going to be explicitly moderated, nothing should be posted that alludes to what the actual question/problem actually entails. Doing so may result in undesired consequences from the CAS.

VA nice to see you here. I feel like though, the time window does not matter as much now we have CBT - we are basically only allowed to talk about feelings (until eternity).

As far as I’m concerned, after the window-of-nondisclosure, you all can talk all you want about syllabus material.

1 Like

After we sit are we allowed to talk about our general feelings before December 10th as long as we don’t mention any of the content? (e.g. That was more difficult than I thought but I think I passed)

No problem with that. The focus is no disclosure of Exam material.

VA, can we continue to ask questions on material for those who haven’t sat for the exam yet (basically, what we’ve been doing for the past several months, but continuing once the window has started)? Or is the door shut on getting study help on November 19?

Unfortunately, we have no way to determine/distinguish those who have already sat for the Exam vs. those yet to sit. Too easy for folks to signal each other during the examination window. So putting the kabosh on discussion DURING the window is a reasonable request that we’re honoring.

If you have purchased a study guide that includes personal help, I would encourage you to work directly with them on polishing off your knowledge before the Exam.

Just a reminder, the window opens today, so no more discussion on Exam content.

The section is closed temporarily, but I’ll open it back up later today with a thread y’all can post your frustrations in.

Good luck to all.