GoA Sheep Game v2

Really wanted to answer “Lucy” to this one, since it was featured after my “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds” answer.

1 Like

Next time hit us with some @s in this post so my first notification isn’t that I won. Would have been a fun ride.

2 Likes

I typed Ferrari first, but went with Cadillac since “sell them the Cadillac” is a common phrase for “the expensive version”. Admittedly, it is a dated reference. Or maybe I’m just too used to consulting speak.

1 Like

Cycled through Bark (too many different types of dog sounds) to Meow (next most popular pet, clear sound), to Moo (maybe most obvious animal sound), until it hit me what the best answer would be for this game of Sheep.

1 Like

This one was a crapshoot, and had I been following along live, would have been really nervous heading into this one that I would lose my lead.

1 Like

I had built up quite a lead until I was caught stealing on this one.

1 Like

Thanks for the game 1695814. Always fun.

Loved the RPS twist.

Trusty old rock, nothing beats rock.
So naturally, that will be the most popular, so I’ll throw paper.
Well this is a smart board, so a lot will think of that and throw paper, I’ll throw scissors.
But what if … no, it isn’t that smart of a board.

2 Likes

Thanks numbers dude for accepting my delinquent entry and running the game. I wish I could have been more sheepish.

1 Like

Wow - that was a close game after all! (Lots of nervous :popcorn: as I was watching the replay.)

Congrats, AbstractActuary, and thank you for winning by enough that this question wasn’t the difference (after all, I didn’t have a lot of choice on this one!):

:flying_disc:

Thanks for the fun game to wrap up February, 1695184! :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Let’s just stop here. I’m winning!!

Man, I had a strong start. Too bad I tire quickly. Also, if you haven’t heard the song “Jenny” by flight of the conchords, give it a listen.

Thanks for hosting! Was a fun quick game! Unlike certain other games I’m participating in :rofl:

1 Like

I meant that about the quick part, not the fun part :smiley:

1 Like

I just don’t understand #11. How is 42 not the correct answer? Who are you people?

1 Like

you know, if I’d thought of that, I might have answered that. Sadly, this board just isn’t smart enough or we all would have.

Thanks number guy! I was busy at work today, but due to the magic of the internet, I was able to enjoy the finale this evening. And I came soooo close. Well, for a while, anyway.

I have to think that my presence in the game might have changed a few answers. I mean, I HAD to answer “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds” and “Lucille Ball”, right? (and I suspect others were nudged to do so by my being in the game.)

1 Like

This is where I peaked.

Crazy busy day so I’d forgotten all about this. There were some questions I should have been more sheepish. As usual, I had a brief surge, then fell behind.

Thanks @1695814 !

1 Like

Good one for me.

Regret not going Lucille Ball, felt a young crowd and I wanted someone current

Can’t believe no one else went with winning a major award - I guess I got too cute

2 Likes

Sorry I missed this, I enjoyed it last year, and reading through it this year after it was complete (the play by play is phenomenal, such a fun thing to go through - more so when you’re in the game).

1 Like